Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Blowout


Today I got dry humped by a good friend of mine from down the hall (and down a floor). It was part of a struggle over the keyboard, of course. She was chatting with an interestingly attractive Irish man on the Internet, and I wanted very badly to type in something vulgar to see what kind of reaction I could get, something non sequitur like 'I want to elephant fuck you,' but the silly girl had objections to that for some reason. All in all, I had some good laughs. She's a fun person to be around. It's sad she's one of the only non-music major friends I have...


So today I unintentionally skipped my first class this semester, bullshitted my first paper, and nearly fell asleep in the first lecture of astronomy. My umbrella broke and the tendons in my right arm are flared up. Oh, but I do love the cello. Like cancer to someone suicidal, maybe.


In the quest to better understand myself and this universe, let alone the world and people, I decided to follow a hockey blog.


...I think I'm starting to like someone I'm not suppose to...


What is it I mean to myself?


I love Jim Youngs, he was smokin' in the eighties... Forget Rob Lowe, man... My roomate painted a picture of him for me for Christmas. Total orgasim on the spot.


I'm so screwed in orchestra. We're playing this Ives piece that requires me to count. ... Heh... at least I'm in the back, sitting two feet away from tonic. I love bassists.


I miss my dog.


No comments:

Post a Comment