Thursday, July 2, 2009

Broken Horn

Yu Yu Hakusho is such a gem in my book.

Welcome back, anxiety! I missed you like a festering hole in my gut.

More strange dreams... this morning I had another that I was back in high school, but with only two friends--a goth guy and a punk girl. It seems I wore baggy clothing a lot and hid my hair in a cap, so most people assumed I was a guy. The people at that school probably thought I was pretty weird, since I started dating him half-way through. lol He didn't have eyebrows. Strange, I just remembered that.

Maybe if I get back on track with my cello... that sounds like a smart idea, so I don't have to kill myself two weeks before class starts up again.

I love my family. I never realized how awesome it is to have unconditional love until I'm living in it 24 hours a day.

Oh, hell, I need to mail that thing off to John...

No comments:

Post a Comment