Sunday, August 9, 2009

Shredded Tires

Doubtless, I'm completely torn between grief that summer is over and relief that I can return to accomplishing something in my life.

I'm living in this eerie state of nostalgia, like my memories of all the different sagas in my life are floating together a deep rain puddle in the shade of an oak tree, clear to the bottom coated by golden leaves. Nothing would please me more than just a pointless drive around the state with nothing but a map, a bitch load of CD's, two or three gallons of Arizona Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey, my dog, and a few hundred dollars for nothing but gas and food. I just want to clear my head of all of this, maybe kill this restless apathy so I can get motivated to move on.

I'm lost again, if momentarily.

I think I'm infatuated with a fictional character.

Stupid cello, stupid etudes, stupid Sammartini. Stupid me, knowing this would happen.

I want to hang a rug out back and beat it senseless with a baseball bat, but I'm too tired to attempt it.

No comments:

Post a Comment