Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Radiator Hose

I discovered today I'm actually kind of smart. And my procrastination habit has no shame--I waited until four hours before the final exam to do the take-home part. Thankfully, it only took me two and a half.

I made a deal with myself--I'm holding myself hostage in the library until I get at least half of my ridiculously overdue ESOL projects done. Thankfully, I prepared and brought my entire anime collection with me. Take THAT, actually-productive-and-motivated-side-of-myself. You can't defeat Yu Yu Hakusho.

Also discovered Google bought Youtube. It tried signing me into my account with my email address, and I got a little scared. I forgot my password to that account ages ago.

I'm not sure anyone knows how volatile my mind can be. I'll have to draw a picture someday.

Summer project #3--Illustrate your usual state of mind. Use crayons or pastel colors.

(Summer project number one being cello related, number two involving a lot of retina damage from looking too long at the computer screen)



No comments:

Post a Comment