Sunday, February 8, 2009

Traffic Jam

I think I've taken to walking the lake at night. The lights on the water, the passing people, the thrill of possibly getting stabbed (j/k...sorta), the dark, twisted trees... It's like taking a stroll through my mind. A lot comes out and a lot goes in.

Christ, they keep it cold in J.R...

I found I have no true calling. I've never noticed before, but after I get out of college, unless I go right back, I'll most likely be a bum. Agh! Coming from a stellar student. A directionless arrow, I am...

Carrying my ipod more. Walking last night--oh, what a walk--I discovered that I have always wanted to join a band and scream the paint off of the walls. That's something worth dying for.

Dang, I've gone through a bottle of water and the rest of the apple juice... still thirsty...

Maybe I'm not an arrow--that implies I have to be moving faster, straighter--but more like a drifting balloon.

Despite my lack of passion, I seem to be living life a lot more dramatically lately. Whatever it is I'm feeling, I'm absolutely feeling it. Doesn't help when I'm feeling listless. I could crap my pants for the intensity of waiting for the internet to load.

I wonder what that crazy family is up to... No, no I don't... Never mind, they can have whatever they're doing. I don't want it.

I was filling out a survey the other day, and I got stuck on the easiest questions. I ended up scrapping it...

Wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment