Friday, May 14, 2010

Call of the Road

'Twer I more musical, I'd compose a song about now. As it is, I can't maneuver around a piano or a guitar. Sort of scared of the cello, currently--yeah, Joannie, it's going to bitecha!--and my whistling is terrible. I guess I'd sing about wanting a million dollars so I can drive around all the time with the biggest iPod out there maxed out with everything from Bach to Drowning Pool.

I guess I'd comment about watching life passively. Or complain about stuff. Yeah. That's always safe.

I'm bored for the first time in a while. (Hence the monotone) I almost envy my brother for being a social creature--never was one for going out a lot.

Did you ever notice that the nozzle gun thing of the pressure washer looks like something from Star Wars? I can't wait to clean the front of the house tomorrow. If my hair were longer, I'd put it up two buns on the side of my head and wear all white. I'll make do with pigtails, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment