Friday, May 7, 2010

Pit Stop

Today, I beat rugs with a tennis racket and swore at dust bunnies. Jumped around the house like a three-year-old on drugs. Watched close to three hours of Korean Drama, 'bout a guy who thinks he's falling in love with the guy--who's actually a girl--he hired to be his gay lover for three hours as they spent a lot of time working at the same coffee shop his grandmother forced on him. There are at least two other major love interests involved. And a dog.

Going out tonight with my brothers to this slushie and coffee shop--something about this amazing drink with tapioca beads in it or something.

I really missed my solitude--I basically gave it a big hug today and said--"WELCOME BACK!" It makes the time I spend with people more appreciated or something, I guess. I figure, I've got a set number of intelligent words stored in my head, and spending too much time talking out loud depletes that supply, so I need a few days alone to recharge and collect my thoughts.

That makes me a broken bean bag chair or something, I guess.

I love jumping on those things--especially the broken ones. See how those little beads fly.


No comments:

Post a Comment